Home Contact Meetings & Agenda Minutes HOA Dues Messages Roads Fire ARC Water & Trash News Links Downloads Community Bulletin Board Election Information Financials Fundraising

Cedar Highlands Homeowners Association


For Water Leaks or other issues call:  435-865-9901

The Central Iron County Water Conservancy District

Link to CICWCD web site

Homeowners are billed for water usage and Lot owners are charged a stand-by fee.

Base fee is $30 per month plus usage for Homeowner.


Contact the Iron County Clerk

PO Box 429

Parowan, UT  84761-0429

(435) 477-8342 or (435) 477-8346

The community trash bin is located at the graded area by the water tank.

Key is needed for access and can be obtained from previous homeowner or the HOA Treasurer.

Water and Trash



  Outside watering was brought up. CC&R Article 9 Section 3 prohibits outside watering. The exterior use of water also reduces the amount available for fire. HOA will put a notice on the web page with reminders that exterior watering is prohibited.


  Please limit the use of the trash bin to household garbage and to take construction and other debris to the county dump?